January 10, 2008

Block of Fortune

I know that the political landscape right now is extremely tumultuous and I apologize. I am not going to talk politics right now. Instead I am going to let you know that I am going for my stand-in role on the Wheel of Fortune Jan. 24th. BJC asked how to get tickets so here it is:

BTW, shirts are going to be made for my mom and Alex if I make it to the final part. Any ideas for slogans... "Sewall of Fortune", "Spin this Sajak"?

If you're planning to be in the Los Angeles Area and would like to see a taping of Wheel of Fortune you may:
Write to:
Wheel of Fortune
P.O. Box 3763
Hollywood, CA 90028
Or call:
(800) 482-9840
10:00AM to 4:00PM
(Pacific Standard Time)

1 comment:

Volksgeist said...

I would have to say, for a slogan: yourfirstnamehere, he's a Sewall guy!
or:
If yourfirstname here doesn't win, we will Sewall of you. See you in court!

pr something