December 19, 2007

Two Chicks, One Cup, The Road To Recovery.

[warning][humor][adult]
There are certain events that happen over the course of ones life, that by no fault of the individual forever alters the course of that persons life. For some it may be a car accident, or maybe falling in love. For me it was watching the "Two chicks, one cup" video that has been spreading around the internet recently.

Although I like to think of myself as a somewhat creative person, I fail to grasp the words to describe my ordeal and the subsequent mental scarring that I must now live with. I have taken the "red pill" and I can never go back. My only recourse at this time, is to show the "real world" to some more people, and hope we can find a way to reconcile our place in the universe. This is day 1, year 1 ATC(After Two Chicks), now who wants that "red pill"? (probably not safe for work)

If you jumped down that rabbit hole, and are now lost and unsure of what to make of the world, there is hope! All over the planet people are coping with "Two Chicks, One Cup", in their own way. The devastation is massive, with people hit from all walks of life. I'll post a few videos of the victims, but I do this only so a better understanding can be reached.
[All videos from here on out are not graphic.]
Poor Flip.
And Corona Shirt Guy.
And Blond Smoker.
And finally Private Pyle and Private Cowboy.

I think to get past this we must first understand why this happened and I think this guy is on the right track. He wrote a very nice song that sums it all up.
[This might not be safe for work, it's a funny song but might be inappropriate.]
This guy.

While I am unsure of the future, I will keep moving forward, one day at a time. One step at a time, down the road to recovery...

-Volksgeist

No comments: