October 27, 2008

Barack & Michelle Obama’s views on race and religion.

“There was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black community, I was somehow obligated to this community and would utilize all of my present and future resources to benefit this community first and foremost. “ - Michelle Obama (College Thesis Paper)

By Michelle’s own admission, her thesis survey was so radical only 22% of the Princeton Alumni she gave it to where willing to fill it out.

Barack Obama on the other hand has refused to show anyone his thesis paper, reporters can not find a single copy anywhere, and Columbia is refusing to let the public view it until after the election! We only know that it is about the Soviet Union! A group of journalists even placed ads in Columbia’s student paper asking for copies, to no avail.

From Obama’s two (semi-fictional) “autobiographical” works.

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” - Brarack Obama

“The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage. He converted to Islam.” - Barack Obama

“We are no longer just a Christian nation,” - Barack Obama

“I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites” - Barack Obama

“never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.” - Barack Obama

“It remained necessary to prove which side you were on,to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names” - Barack Obama

”I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER’S RACE”. - Barack Obama

1 comment:

Volksgeist said...

Communism is responsible for 100 million deaths. Obama IS a communist, make no mistake. The worlds great religions? My ancestors were converted on pain of death and the self destructive ideology of a desert god has wrought nothing but misery upon the world. Get a fucking clue. We all depend on each other here? 90% of the taxes are taken from WHITE people, the non-whites might need us, but we need them like a hole in the head. Violence, 3rd world morality, human trafficking. Ya, the western world really needs these people....