1. Any assertion that the Jewish community controls government, the media, international business and the financial world is anti-Semitic.
2. Any strong anti-Israel sentiment is anti-Semitic.
3. Virulent criticism of Israel’s leaders, past or present, is anti-Semitic.
4. Criticism of the Jewish religion or its religious leaders or literature, especially the Talmud and the Kabala is anti-Semitic.
5. Criticism of the US government and congress for being under the influence of the Jewish/Zionist community, including AIPAC, is anti-Semitic.
6. Criticism of the Jewish/Zionist community for promoting Globalism, [the New World Order] is anti-Semitic.
7. Blaming Jewish leaders and their followers for inciting the Roman crucifixion of Christ is anti-Semitic.
8. Diminishing the 6 million figure of the holocaust victims is anti-Semitic.
9. Calling Israel a racist state is anti-Semitic.
10. Asserting that there exists a Zionist conspiracy is anti-Semitic.
11. Claiming the Jews and their leaders created the Bolshevik revolution in Russia is anti-Semitic.
12. Making derogatory statements about Jewish persons is anti-Semitic.
October 12, 2008
Here is what the State Department defines as anti-Semitic;